Google

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chemistry Between Saif & Kareena......

Are Saif and Kareena married? Headlines Today this morning was filled with the news that a Mumbai paper had broken the story that they had gotten married on Wednesday night at 12 30 at Saif's new Bandra flat. The biggest scoop of the year!
So is it true? Are they married? While Soha Ali Khan denies the marriage, her mother Sharmila Tagore says she doesnt know if Saif is married. But people say that this is what Saif did with ex-wife Amrita too - one day, he just got married to her and then broke the news to his parents.

The speculation about the Saif-Kareena marriage has been doing the rounds for a while - first he has a huge tattoo on his hand and then Kareena walks around sporting a huge and I mean huge Rs 1 crore solitaire ring on the engagement finger. When asked if she was getting married to Saif by the end of the year, Kareena denied it saying - not for another five years. And when asked more questions on Saif's tattoo, she said it's been spoken about enough so no comments.
According to people or rumours, astrologer Pandit Suvashtiraj told Saif he needed to gift her a diamond ring to strengthen their relationship. And well strengthen it did - it led to marriage supposedly!!!It seems Sharmila and Pataudiji are happy with Kareena while Kareena's family initially had some objection. But now they too have consented. I wonder if this story is true and if Saif and Kareena will now come out in the open and admit or deny it. We'll just have to wait for more breaking news through the day I guess! And I'll keep you guys updated on any news I find!!!

No comments:

 
Free Google Website Promotion By WPRS!